Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Redoing A Coppertop's Life Artifacts, Typing in CATW/Blog 8 (10/19)

Charlie Brown cartoon by Charles M. Schulz. 
Image from Brandon Lord's Blog
 First Hour : Today we will try our hand at identifying artifacts that underscore the artificiality of modern life. For that, please see my instructions for Lab 4: A Coppertop's Life Artifacts. Remember you need 3 SEPARATE blog entries: Artifact 1, Artifact 2, and Artifact 3. You will have 1 hour to complete this assignment.

If you missed class Monday, I will get you in a group to brainstorm before you begin your individual work.

 Second Hour : I will give you your practice CATWs. Please choose ONE that you wish to rewrite and give the other two back to me. Start a new blog entry (Blog 8) and type your CATW exactly as you wrote it the day of the test, then return the handwritten copy to me. You have 30 minutes to type in the response.

The revision of the CATW must be done in a Google Documents first. I will give you further instructions once you are done typing your CATW.